Wednesday, April 2, 2008

MIssion Trip

I am about to go to bed, so before I go let me tell you what I will be doing over the next few days. Tomorrow I will be driving a minibus full of middle schoolers going to Phillippi West Virginia. I am excited because prior to last week I was not going. I was staying behind and holding down the Junior High fort. Now, I will be going. I am excited. We will be helping someone with their house fixing it up. The couple has worked on other people's home and now get a chance for a group to come and help them. I love trips like these. It helps to get my lazy self off the couch and do something worthwhile compared to deciding what my next meal will be. Upon returning I will be doing some traveling for the next week. I'll be visiting the following states: Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. I hope to have stories. Talk to you soon....

No comments: