Sunday, April 13, 2008

Good Break




Great Break!

I got to visit with some great people. I did not get to see everyone, but I had a great time. I got the chance to go back and lead worship at Dallas Christian school where I worked when I was in Dalllas. It was great! It brought back many great memories. It made me appreciate where I have been and where I am today! The friendships there are real. I miss these great people. I got a chance to return to Lousiana. Sulphur for a youth rally this weekend. It also brought back memories. Dale and Kim Sheehy are the youth ministers there. They are doing a great job! I enjoyed being with their kids. I am loving on kids these days. If God don't hurry up and find me a wife, I just might....ADOPT!!!!! What were you thinking? Teaching kids all day to me is the best form of birth control YIKES!

It has been a great week of traveling. I also did my taxes. Boy, do I have to do more things differently this year. Anyway, I hope those who were on Springbreak like me had a wonderful time. I love traveling and getting back to those friends I have not seen in a while. I know, I know, I have not visited you yet! I have a big chunk of summer to travel as well. Thanks those good folks in Sulphur- I was treated like a king! Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that was quick! We were glad to have you here with us Terry! My kids are already asking where "Mr. Terry" is!

Rachel said...

Glad you had a good break!