Monday, April 28, 2008

Good Day!

Well, today was a good day! I apologized to my 4th period class( we did not end the week well). The day went by pretty fast. I could not wait for my 4 mile walk today. The weekend I took off and ate too much. I feel really good right now. I used a treadmill at the apartment complex I live in. I got to watch me some "House" tonight. I will walk in the morning at 6am for an hour. I will problably workout tomorrow night at the complex. I know, I know, I am going crazy on the walking. I feel good. I like the treadmill a little better because it tells you how many calories you are burning. I am even getting a little domesticated tonight- I am washing clothes and folding them when I get them out of the dryer. This is big folks!

Conflict with Adults- Unresolved for now.

12:11 was GREAT! It was so refreshing for me. I forgot I was in church. I got lost in the praise. It was good. We had 63 our first sunday. Here in Atlanta it was pouring down rain. It was a good crowd with lots of energy. We did have I believe 2 families from the community. We had lots of children. I even had them singing by themselves. You know when I say "just the ladies" well, it was just the children. Again, I got lost in the praise. Planning for next week is complete. I am working on the mother's day service. We will see how that comes out. Thanks for dropping by....

No comments: