Friday, April 25, 2008

Weekend!!!!

16 miles of walking this week. I am looking forward to the weekend because it is my timeoff of walking. I have enjoyed it so far. I am buying an ipod this weekend to keep it up whether I have someone to walk with or not. I am very motivated! Wow!

________________________________________________________

Adult Conflict? I don't really like dealing with Adults. I like to resolve issues quickly and early if at all possible. Pray that all conflicts will be resolve in due time.

________________________________________________________

My job is changing a little for next year. 1 less class and 1 less chapel to lead. I am excited as I will have more time to be with the Junior High. I am excited.

________________________________________________________

Tomorrow will be the 1st sleep in day in quite a while. I wonder what time will I get up tomorrow. This week, I have had two early morning walks. I am ready for a true sabbath!

________________________________________________________

12:11 Service- a new service offered at East Cobb. I am excited about what God will do with this service. This sunday will be a very busy day with 2 services and our Timothy boys service and fellowship at night. I like to encourage the boys like people did me when I was their age. More about 12:11 after sunday.
________________________________________________________

Vacation ideas? I plan on using two almost complete weeks this summer. 1 being the 1st of June and the second one the 3rd week in July. Any ideas? I know I need to include Florida since I am sooo close. I am thinking about going to an island. I have not done that in a while. We will see!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you have the money, the Pacific Northwest is a beautiful vacation spot! Portland, Seattle, places in between, lots of green forests and mountains!

Rachel said...

Great job on the walking! I can't wait to hear more about the 12:11 service. Keep up the good work!