Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Feeling Healthy!

I am on a health kick today. Lunch will be here in a few minutes and I am thinking about giving up my sweet tea! I can't believe it. After my 4 mile walks, I have been drinking a lot of water. By the way, the treadmill experience has been great. I like it a lot! I am sweating for Jesus on that thing especially when I try to keep up with all of the ladies in the room.

Confession: I am trying to control my bloodsugar, and lose weight for the summer. It is my goal to return to school in the fall a different man. I am still loving the protein bars- I am just trying to find them with less sugar.

I have paid my bills for the month. I am wanting to live on less. I am doing a great job so far. Living in an apartment, I have gotten my electic bill below $20. I can't believe it either. That is what the bill said, so I will pay it! Hallelujah!

Confession: I am wanting to give more to church and other good organization. I was not a proud man when I did my taxes thinking I gave more than I did. At our church, this sunday is Mission Sunday, so I have planned on making a generous contribution. We do it twice a year. My goal is to double what I give this sunday the next Mission sunday in October. It's bold, but you have to have goals that require faith.

Have a blessed day! I teach the College students to tonight. Pray for them. We are a very small group but have great conversations about life.

No comments: