Monday, April 21, 2008

Am I Dateable?

Dateable???- This is the million dollar question I am asking myself lately. I read a book awhile back that asked this question mostly dealing with are you loveable. I think I am. I think? Tonight, I went out to eat late, because normally I am in my apartment by 9pm and never out pass 10pm on a Sunday night. Outback Steakhouse was packed. I wondered why so many people were there. The waiter I had said that it was their typical sunday night crowd. I was amazed. I am at home normally getting ready for my week. When I looked around, it looked like the majority were on somekind of date. There were many singles mostly sitting at the bar as a group of boys or a group of girls. Shocked by the big crowds at Outback! I am not a late eater. Especially, not heavy eating like at Outback. I watched as big steaks were going past me, while I did have the alice spring chicken in which half was taken home. Tomorrow's snack or dinner.

I have all kinds of excuses for which night is the better date night. For me, Fridays- I am tired from the week. Saturdays- I am saving my energy for Sunday worship services- maybe a Saturday lunch. Thursdays and Tuesdays would be the best nights for me. I am not sure if I would stay out past 9pm on these nights since I have to work the next day. I have to remind myself I will be 40 before too long. Again, I asked the question- Am I dateable? I am not sure if late nights are involved. I do stay up late, but not outside my home. I know I am not a homebody- but still I face this big questions. Have a great week!

Update on Mom: She is to have surgery tomorrow morning if they can. It is just to check on her stint in her heart. They have dealt with her flu symptons and urinary tract infection. Thanks for your prayers. Hopefully, she will be home before the end of the week. She did send me away on Saturday to my JH baseball game. I am the PA announcer. Keep praying!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praying for your mom Terry!