Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stress Free Day!


I am not stress as far as I know. I took my mom to the hospital yesterday and her heart enzymes were elevated which means that there has been stress put on her heart. I have had stressful jobs in the past, but I usually try not to have too much stress in my life. I used to be a choral director and that job there were stressful times. I am a chaplain now, but really have a handle on the stress level for this job. Are you stressed? I hope not. I do like pressure situations and to work out a plan of attack. But not here lately. My mom is doing alright. She is still in the hospital waiting to see a doctor. We had the best nurse who was a comedian. He had me rolling along with the rest of my family. My mom laughed. The children went to another room to discussed my mom stress level. We could find where we all at some point in time lately have caused her stress. I pray today will be a stress free day for you and your family.

1 comment:

Ann said...

We'll be praying -- sincerely praying -- for a correct diagnosis and the health of your mother. I know you are very concerned. I feel good that you are there with her to make sure she gets all the answers she needs.

Would you mind keeping us updated on her condition? We are with you for anything you need...just say the word Terry.

Hugs, Ann (and Dave)