Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Taxes, SpringBreak, Women!

Well, I pray that this is not a long one.

Taxes: We pay too much in taxes. I love living in this country, but the taxes are horrible. I did mine last night. This maybe the very thing to cause me to jump off the fence: Get married, buy a house, and start having children! Whew!

SpringBreak: My plans are to go to Texas. I will get to visit friends there and spend a day in Oklahoma City visiting friends there as well. I love visiting those I have not seen in a while. Texas: Red, Hot and Blue, Kolaches, and etc. I'm ready tonight! These are not on my diet!

Women: Well, there must be a lot of single mothers out there! All that has come my way lately has been those with children. I have concluded for now- NO CHILDREN! I love children and woudl love to have my own natural children. Remember, I spend 8 hours a day with other people's children. I even call them mine. But for now, NO CHILDREN!

Family: Everything is going alright. My mom is feeling better here lately. Sisters are about the same. I have one niece that is graduating this may. I can't believe it! Have a blessed week!

No comments: