Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Life is Good!

I have been busy with my usual things like family, job, and church.

Family: Everyone is going ok. I have been spending more quality time which is good. I am trying to be a more loving person every day. My nephew's overall are doing well. I have niece that will graduate this year. I am excited she will be attending college which is good to break the pattern of my family.

Job: It has been good here lately. I am understanding more each day what my role is. My students are great. I drove a bus route the other day in a neighborhood where the houses are as big as our school building. Some of the children going into these houses are our best. They are very respectful and kind.

Church: Has been great as well. I love my church family.

Youth Rallies: Have started up again. I will be in Idaho this weekend for one. Next month I will be in Sulphur La. I will be in Searcy Arkansas for 3 weeks for Uplift bible camp. I love rallies and Uplift. I keep meeting people who were at Uplift 05, which is great. God has blessed me to be a part of some great gathering this year. I have to be honest and say I did miss Christeen in Russellville Arkansas. I have been a part of that rally since 1991. I guess I am getting old.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: