Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dreams

I have been having some weird thoughts and dreams. I have never had to sell anything. I am dreaming that I am this master sales guy. I am making millions and able to do many great things with the money. Everytime I give it away, more comes back to me. Do note, I have just finished a wonderful play "Big River". I am not going to Hollywood anytime soon. This recurring dream is making me laugh. I hate sales. I like guaranteed money. I like salary compared to sales each month. I am curious to see if I could make it if I had to depend on sales each month. I have had many friends to do it. Just weird stuff!

Other recent thoughts:

Middle children are wonderful. People need to do more for middle children. They are always looking out for everyone else instead of themselves. I know there are exceptions. I love the middle child.

Health Care/Insurance is awful. I would like to sale that to people if the greedy insurance companies were not so awful.

School right now is weird. When you give the students a break, it is very hard to get their attention back on education. No answer right now. I am working on it.

Poverty is bad, we have to change the atmosphere from charity to equipping and empowering.

Looking forward to my Praise team retreat morning this Saturday. They are great! They are my positive adult interaction right now. More on that later...

No comments: