Friday, January 11, 2008

Spiritual Renewal Day!

Today for the Junior High Students at GAC we had our spiritual renewal day. We had Matt Elliott leading the worship, Jody Vickery from Campus bringing two lesson, Kin Ellis from Campus challenging my students to share the gospel to their friends, and Brian and Justin from North Atlanta serving as MC's, Visions performed which is a drama troupe from our High school. All did an outstanding job! I believe the day went very well. All we really did was plant seeds. We have about 550 students in the Junior High. They are faced with many challenges each and every day. I love them all. I really do! I need to pray more them daily. They want to do what is right, but satan is strong. Jody reminded them that Satan is the real enemy. I have to be reminded of that from time to time. It was a great day! I pray that many of the students will take a serious look at their faith tonight and for the rest of their lives.

How are you doing with your spiritual walk? We just start the year with this day the first friday back. It helps the teachers as well as the students to get back to the rat race of school. If you have set some spiritual goals this year, I recommend that you stop and do so. Have a great weekend!

No comments: