Monday, March 10, 2008

I am still a work in progress!!!!

Today or Tonight I am writing from LAX airport. A 6 hours layover allowed me to think about life as I listen to all of these big wigs in the Crown room. I began to think about how blessed I am and I don't even know it. I thank God many times tonight for all of my blessings. I am returning from Darden Garden Idaho(northern portion) where I was involved in a youth rally. The kids were great like always and I got a chance once more to watch God work. They loved being together. It reminds me of my picture of heaven. I believe lives were touch and changed. I know mine was. I am a work in progress. i wish I had it all together. I don't. I am thankful for may things:

My students- they are great to put up with my games
My family- they get to see all of my quirks
My church family- They are awesome and I missed them today!
My future wife- I know she is out there and I will continue to prepare myself for her
My future- whatever God has planned I am will continute to seek his wisdom and guidance
My friends- I have some incredible group of friends all over america. I appreciate those who keep me humble, focused, and entertained.
My boss- I problably have many, but the one I am thinking of tonight is Misty O' she has to put up with me daily.

Before you start thinking that I am down on myself. Well, I am not. I am gratful for what I have and what I am doing. May I and you be better stewards with our time, money, and other resources. Have a blessed week! Be Good! Be God!

1 comment:

Ann said...

We missed having you with us today too! Rick did a great job and Alston was the speaker.

I think we are all a work in progress. If you don't change then you might be slide backwards. ;-) I'm so glad your travels have been going well. Don't you have other youth rallies on your schedule soon? I can only imagine how wonderful those sweet young voices sounded under your direction.