Thursday, March 13, 2008

Christian Education

As I have mentioned before, I love what I do. The one BIG thing I don't like is......working with Adults. Give me the kids and I could do this for free. Include the adults and I want a raise and the works. I am an adult so I understand some of them. I don't understand all of them. I hate it when adults act like children. I am prepared to deal with kids, but adults raises my blood pressure. I know every job have their good side and bad side. Take the adults away and I will be in Education till I die. Something tells me they will still be around. I guess one of my major reason is that I some that wants what I got whatever that is. I continue to tell people when it comes to what I do, if someone does it better let he or she do it. There is so many things I like doing and I can change in a second. Most people don't understand that about me. Some may think oh he's not committed. I can especially when I am left a lone. I have worked with churches and school where the adults like to play the power game. I don't care for the game lock me up with the kids and I would be just fine. They don't want to lock me up, but play those silly powertrip games. I don't like it. I will say it again, I don't like.



Sorry for the rant! I feel better. You problably dont, but boy do I. I will go to sleep now and hopefully God will make it a better day without much adult interactions.

No comments: