Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Correction! I need help but not from you!


I guess today I want to share about people who go around correcting people. I did not know we had such police mentality found here on earth. I could be talking about oranges and meant apples then someone will find it in their heart to correct it. I know I am not perfect, you don't have to be the one to remind me daily. I can't believe many of you read this blog. It is filled with grammar errors, in complete thoughts, and at times very boring. You read it anyway. I am sooo blessed. I work in education and ministries that are filled with those who think or believe it is their job to correct. Go find something more meaningful to do with your time. I know that was blunt, and you want to correct me on it. Thanks for resisting...

"I need help, but not from you" Have you ever been in that situation? I love helping people. I am the type that will not come back and remind you that I helped you. I do believe if I really needed help that you would help me when I ask you. Don't worry, I get in a lot of trouble because I don't ask people. I should. Someone will correct me one day. HA! If you have $50,000 I can have let me know. HA! Why are you so choosy (if that is a word) about who can help you. You need help. A person is willing, but you think no I can't or won't ask that person. Recently, I was helping someone move in and asked a high profile person to help us in moving this family. People were shocked that I asked, but he was most grateful to be asked. Stop being so picky. I know you can say that about me in my wife hunt,( let see another word- search) See, I corrected myself. HA.

It is hot and I am trying to stay cool. You do the same.

No comments: