Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Great Week so far!

Tonight was the final session with Patrick Mead. He is so talented and gifted to share God's word in a way that speaks directly to you. He challenged me this week. Believe it or not I need the challenge. He encouraged us tonight to get off of our but and get after it. Our time is limited. Go out with a bang. I have had some internal battles trying to decide whether to continue going all out for him or just be in the background. Tonight, I am encouraged to keep fighting. We are not here long. So, my prayer tonight is to God to help me keep fighting for him. I don't really need to back down, but stand up for him. I want to do it with love. I am preparing to do so. If you have not made the Lord the Lord of your life. What are you waiting for? MOVE!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Great post Terry! Glad you were able to partake of the feast this week.