Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fogged!


This summer has been a little foggy. I have taken a few weeks to rest. Now, I want to jump right back into the rat race of life. I guess I am not completely satisfied with life right now. It is like I am looking out the window and there is my life. Decisions that need to be made that I really don't want to make. I want life to be easy. It is not. Part of all of this is realizing that my mom is not here no more. It was so much easier to take care of her. She's looking at me now and saying take care of yourself. I have been making my own lunch or dinner depending on the time of day. I have found that I love toasted bread better than regular bread. I like plain old ruffle/wavy looking potato chips. I love fruit no matter the cost. Great things to find out about yourself. Things are still a little foggy about the future. God has to be the center. I have to trust him to guide and direct my life. I can be pulled to many good causes. I am so glad I made the decision to stay put for at least a year before thinking about leaving the area. There is a lot of work to be done here in Georgia and the United States.

I love serving. I love directing and planning service projects. I love leading a group effort in serving. Believe or not I get to do this 9 months a year with my job. I can't believe how God has blessed me with all the opportunities to serve and lead. Why are things so foggy? I would think things could be very clear. I know I can't bring someone else into my life with it being so foggy. I'm looking for clear skies.

Well, this week I get to serve, learn and lead. I look forward to being the best servant this week. Pray for me as I try to clear the fog.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Praying for your fog to transform into a beautiful breath from the Holy Spirit.

Thank you for your transparency. I appreciate it so much!

Blessings friend,
Deborah Bills