Monday, June 14, 2010

Calling all volunteers!

Just finished talking to a man who have been in the states for 3 years. He loves this country and his country of origin as well. Our conversation was full of blessings. He shared how blessed he was and his family. He continued to talk about how we need more volunteers in the church. I agree. I was there thinking how much more time I have this summer. I am resting. Don't get me wrong. I could do more. He was an angel sent from God. Exactly what I needed on this Monday afternoon. I have to travel a bit over the next few weeks, but will be volunteering more at church before school starts back. Do understand, I need to rest. I don't do this well. I was glad to meet someone who truly loves the church. He desired for everyone to hear the word and be introduce to Jesus. Have you thought about what work is needed around your church building that you could do or assist someone? My mind is rolling right now. Don't sit there, go volunteer.

No comments: