Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Men are lonely and Broken"

This is one the impacting quotes from last nights session with Patrick. He is doing such a great job. When you are single, you begin to think about the why every so often. I only really think about it in the summer when I don't have a lot to do. Anyway, this powerful statement was not presented about single men but married one. It was a warning to ladies about the real side to men. No man would admit to being lonely or broken. I have said to many students how woman is really in charge. Man wants to please. You have to let him do it. I know that I have been in many different relationship and have tried to continue to give to only find my attempts rejected. Some of the ladies wanted to serve me. I not comfortable with that mainly because I am not use to that. It is a give and take. Patrick pointed out man shuts down when our efforts are not received and acknowledged. May God continue to work on me to be the man I should be. May I recognize the many opportunities God send my way this summer and beyond. May I walk humbly and continue to honor ALL women. Patrick made me reconnect with someone I have not for awhile. I must honor all women.

No comments: