Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Healthy! School! Yeah!

Well, we are back at it for teachers anyway. School is around the corners and I can't wait for my students. The main reason I enjoy teaching so much is the students. Without them, I would have to quick. I enjoy watching them grow up to be the real men and women that God has called them to be. Pray for those in school whether elementary or college. I have had the privilege to work in many settings dealing with students. I enjoy the school setting. I also enjoy the time off. I get to reflect. I have learned that I reflect to much. So, hopefully this fall I will write here more. This should be fun!

Went to the doctor today! It was hot and I had just returned from Chic fil A. Forgetting that I was going in this afternoon for my annual physical. They did what they could do, I must return for blood work since my lunch especially lemonade(2 cups) would not give a good blood sugar report. The doctor was happy because I told him I was ready to tackle all of my issues. Weight, blood sugar,and etc. He was ready. I told him about my turning 40 in January. I would love to see some progress and for him to see some by then as well. I am ready for a salad tonight. It will be a salad from cracker barrel. I will go light on the bread. Maybe 2 instead of well I wont tell you how many I consumed normally. I will be drinking water with lemon this evening as well. A way is due tonight, it has been a while. We will see how long this will last.

No comments: