Thursday, June 28, 2007

What has been going on this week?


This has been a good week so far. I am excited about my sunday's in July. I will return to lead singing on the 22nd of July. I will be mostly visiting other churches. I got an emailed today from a good friend inviting me to speak at an event for young leaders. I hope all will go well and I will be able to speak to them at the end of July. I also think I have found the condo I want. It will need a little paint and possibly new carpet. I look forward to closing the deal on that one. Today, I went to Six Flags with the campus church youth group. It was a good day for me to just walk around and people watch. I noticed that the rides have gotten smaller seats( Hint: I know what you are thinking) Anyway, it was a good hot day reminding me of Texas. Speaking of Texas, I believe I will make my journey there to summer. I can't believe I will go to such a hot place. I need to visit some friends and get away for awhile. This weekend, I will problably be moving my mom into her apartment. I would share in this forum that ordeal but I won't at this time. I need to catch a movie this weekend. Don't know what is playing. All I know is that is $9.25 here for a matinee. I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT! In Desoto/Lancaster Texas I used to pay $2 for a first run matinee. I was spoiled! Anyway, that is all for now!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Don't forget $2 movie nights at Slick's in Searcy!

Sara and I have decided the dollar movie theater is the way to go. We don't go see movies very often these days, so it doesn't matter that the movies at the dollar theater are older ones.

James E. Miller said...

Ooops. Previous post by Jim, even though it says Sara.

Liz Moore said...

It must be cooler there... I can't imagine spending a day at Six Flags in the hot sun :)

Matinees are $7.00 here and it's $9.50 to $10.50 at night. It's crazy!! Speaking of movies, if you like old time scary movies not gore, 1408 is EXCELLENT!!

I'm glad you've found a place to live...safer I hope! If you're coming to Texas you better stop by here. You can stay here if you need a place to stay. Have a great weekend!

Cara said...

We're leaving for Six Flags over TX on July 9th! I'll think about you. We're leaving tomorrow for UPLIFT and I'll miss seeing you there. Hey, Kent wanted to make sure you were still on for TLU (Aug. 3-5). Let us know!