Sunday, June 3, 2007

Randy Harris @ Campus Church tonight!


He was awesome as always. I am amazed everytime I hear him. I put him up there with the great preacher/speakers of my limited 36 years of life. My favorite all time speakers are( in no particular order): Randy Harris, Mike Cope, Patrick Meade, Don Mclauglin, Jeff Walling, Fred McClure, Terry Rush, Marvin Phillips, Dr. Ken Neller( The very best short preacher sermons I have ever heard)Late Bro.Reginald Dulin, Keith luttrell and Harold Washington. There are so many. Who would be in your top ten?

1 comment:

Liz Moore said...

I am so jealous!! I love listening to Randy Harris!

Terry Rush, Randy Harris, Jeff Walling, Rick Atchley, Marvin Phillips, Randy Moody, Tim Spivey, Mike Cope, Don McLaughlin, Willlard Tate, Breechen and Faulkner, Milton Jones, Christopher Green, Chris Seidman