Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pray for Sydney Smartt

A former student of mine here at GAC was in a bad car accident in Alabama. She was driving and her father died. She will be a freshmen this upcoming school year. The smartt family really needs your prayers right now. Sydney is doing better. We have been lifting prayers and it appears that she will make it. They also have a 3rd grader who is being told today that her father passed away. Please keep them in your prayers. The funeral will be Saturday for Steve the father.

1 comment:

Laura Blackmon said...

My name is Laura and I live in Duluth Georgia. Steve coached my daughter for years and we have also known Sydney since she was 8. I know that Steve is getting buried this Saturday, but there was no mention to when & where.Steve was very fond of in the Duluth community and we would appreciate any funeral infomation that you would be willing to pass on to us. You can email me back at lrossi2340@aol.com. I will continue to pray for Sydney & the Smartt family daily ,as they continue thru this hard time.