Monday, July 14, 2008

Fun Week last week and hopefully this one!

Well, I did have fun last weekend going to Dallas for the wedding of a good friend of mine's daughter. She was a beautiful bride. I got to see many old friends that I have not seen in awhile. I did not get to eat at Red Hot and Blue one of my favorite rib place. It was ok because on Sunday I was invited to eat over another friend's house for ribs and BBQ. It was good right here in Georgia. A great quick weekend, I did not get to see all I wanted to while there. Another trip soon I hope.

Tech camp this week! It is going good so far. I love being around kids.

Dating time before school starts back. I need to make a trip to Nashville soon.

Worship was awesome yesterday. I am glad to be back at East Cobb.

I am preaching this coming Sunday and teaching an adult bible class on Wednesday. What would you like to study or hear preached if you were in charge of speaking? I have ideas, but was wondering what would you say!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could discuss the finer points of how your faith has driven you to continue growing and not remain stagnant in a time when the ability to really listen and respond in love is most needed.

Rachel said...

Glad you had a good weekend in Dallas. No matter how long or short visits are they always seem too short but good to see friends!

Cristie said...

Terry,
I stumbled upon your blog while looking for the East Cobb church website. We were first time visitors at East Cobb last Sunday and thorougly enjoyed you leading the song and praise worship. You have a gift. Looking forward to hearing your sermon as well.