Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pedicure,Travel, and Camp Oh My!


Yes, my sister surprised me yesterday after lunch. She took me to a salon to get a pedicure. I can't believe how many men were there. I told her I was not going to do it until I saw the number of men there. The experience was different. A little pain here and there, but my sister said I needed it. This all began because I don't wear open toe sandals. I have on sandals today. The chair I sat in at this salon was a massage chair. I would go back just for the chair experience. I thank my baby sister for pointing me in this direction. Why are there so many men doing this is still a mystery to me.


I have accepted the JV Volleyball Coach position at GAC. I am excited about getting back into coaching. I like it alot. Last night, it came back so easy as I was at volleyball practice last night. I keep you posted. Next week we go to camp for 3 days.


Tech Camp is still going well. I am enjoying it more than my Leadership camp from last month.


I am searching for a quick vacation spot for next week Wednesday through Saturday. Last chance before I start back at school. Any ideas

No comments: