Thursday, July 17, 2008

Great Class last night!

We had a great bible class last night. I shared the top ten benefits of praise. Given the church some insights as to what I am thinking about when we are worshipping. Many did encourage me and said that I made them think. This is my goal. I don't think we think enough.

Preaching this Sunday! I am excited about this as well. I always like to encourage people. I want you to leave better than you came. Romans 12: 11 will be my text.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Making people think is a great thing! I appreciate sermons that really make me think!

Jeremy LOVES pedicures too! We go most every month on our date during the week we are off. He too would keep returning for the massage chair but also loves the massage his feet get and how great they feel at the end! I think more men get them they just think for some reason others shouldn't know.