Thursday, June 5, 2008

Condo Buying

I am buying a condo! Yes, that right I will be a condo owner by the end of this month. This is happening fast. I have relaxed some between filling out papers and faxing them. So much paper work. The home inspector really like the condo. I will sell it to him when the market bounces back. Everything is a lot more expensive this go around. Everything has gone up ie. appraisels, home inspection, and etc. I am looking forward to my move.



Resting some! I need a vacation. It will happen next month. I am having a few relaxing days. I have pick back up on reading. I have been trying to relax more. Tonight, I was eating at Panera Bread- I can't believe it either. i wanted soup and a sandwich. I could not help but to listen to the couple who was on a first date. It was pretty comical. They both were trying to come up with something to say. By the time, I finished my meal, the girl finally announces that it is getting late (7pm). I laughed becaused the guy was still trying to get her to commit to going out again. She told him that let her call him. He seemed soo excited abotu this. Clueless! I wondered if I am soooo clueless on the dating scene.



I have found the public library in the city in which I live. Summer allows me to enjoy the town in which I live. My schedule is soo much relaxed that I can stop and enjoy the scenery.



Uplft is coming soon. I can't wait to see some old friends.

No comments: