Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wow and Wow!

It has been a great week for me. I have enjoyed reconnecting with some of my lifelong friends. You know the number one question is "am I married yet?". I forgot how many people want me to experience the married life. I have made so many jokes about being happy and others wanting me to experience the nagging, dumbing down, and loss of freedom. Before you dog me about marriage, I want to be married. I just believe too many people would like for me to be married to see how I respond to being told what to do 24/7. I love your concern, but I will continue to make fun, laugh at those I can, and remain single. They tell me I am having too much fun and need to have a wife to enjoy life like they do! WELL, I am enjoying my life right now. If marriage is or is not in the future, Great!

Anyway, many baptisms have occurred. I rejoice with those who will begin their new life.

I have a quick trip to Atlanta and will be back here in Searcy, Friday!

No comments: