Saturday, June 7, 2008

2 weeks of summer break GONE!

I can not believe that 2 weeks of my 10 week summer break has already gone by. What did I do with these two weeks. Let's recap!

1. Spent time with my mother.
2. Conducted a Leadership camp at GAC
3. Decided to buy a house.
4. Paperwork on qualifying for a loan.
5. Found a condo to buy.
6. Drove a bus for summer camp twice.
7. Slept in about 2 days so far this summer.
8. Went to North Georgia sightseeing
9. Decided not to shave this summer.
10. Led worship for Fuel(New youth event at East Cobb)
11. Attended two days of Campus Church of Christ family bible week
12. Started packing for my move at the end of the month
13. Praying for wisdom this summer and beyond
14. Thinking about next school year theme of "Seeing his Face"
15. Ate twice at Panera Bread(strange place for me to eat)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sounds like you've been super busy in just those two weeks but gotten lots accomplished. Enjoy the rest of your 8 wks.