Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Energy!!!!!!!

Where does all that energy come from? This question has followed me all of my life. I have always had a lot of energy. This is why I love Vacation Bible School, Sunday School and high energy worship. I do understand not everyone appreciates all of my energy.. I have been blessed to minister in places that have appreciated it. Today, I was with our Youth group from East Cobb church of Christ ministering to the Atlanta Inner City day camp. I was in my element. Kids with a lot of energy!!! I love it! No one around to say that we were doing anything wrong. We were just praising God with everything we got! I love being around kids and encouraging them to give their all to God. Uplift is another opportunity I have been given to share and experience more high energy teenagers. They say that I am just a big kid. I guess, I am to some degree. Kids need to be kids. I love watching kids be kids. Energy, I don't know if it was all the sweets I have eaten over the years, but I channel this energy for God. This may have scared off many women over the years, but I still have faith God has someone that again will appreciate the use of such energy for God. Uplift in 3 days!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Please Terry, never, ever, ever calm down!

Rachel said...

I love and miss your energy SOOOOO much! I agree with Dale, never, ever loose that!