Saturday, May 31, 2008

Life is pretty good!

I am about over my cold I think. I only cough once today so far.

Leadership camp went very well. I want to do it again before the summer is out. I love talking and guiding people thru leadership experiences.

I have made an offer on a house. Hopefully, I will hear something back really soon. It is a condo not very far from where I live right now. I just want to close before I go to uplift would be great. We will see.

12:11 is ok for now. We are starting out really slow on one hand and really fast on the other. I look at this service as a church plant. Many of the members right now come from East Cobb. We have had visitors, but it is early. I will be away from this service for about 3 weeks. Jay Collins a good friend of mine will be leading. He does such a great job! He needs to be leading worship somewhere I believe. I am glad he will fill in for me.

Short Vacation this week! I will leave to go somewhere after Sunday morning services to return on Wednesday hopefully in time for church. Now that I am buying a house, vacations will be short this summer. I will take them of course, but they will be short.

My niece graduated last night. Ashley Nicole Stewart is my niece who graduated from Forest Park High School. I am soooo proud of her. She has done an incredible job in school and also in life. My prayer is that she will have continue success in college as well. The whole family was there to witness. I continue to tell my nephews and nieces that they will break the cycle in our family by graduating and going to college. I am so proud!

That's all for now!

No comments: