Monday, May 26, 2008

Wow! House hunting we will go!

Well,

Upon getting out of church yesterday, I found my notice of renewing my lease. No way! The rates went up just 20 dollars if I signed a year lease and a $200 break fee. It is time for me to get back in the home owning business. I have not mowed grass in two years. I don't look forward to it either. I do have a couple of nephews who likes to get away. Now, they can come over if they cut my grass. Ha! The market here in Atlanta is full of homes and condo's. I am looking at both because there are some real deals out there. Not what I was planning on doing for the next 3 weeks. I have already secured financing here on Memorial day. I have to fax the papers in the morning and the mortgage guy thinks he can do it within 15 days of me securing a house. I spent this evening driving around. I do look at 2 properties tomorrow. This will happen fast, as long as the right deal comes along. Meanwhile, my lease is up at the end of June. Be praying that the right doors will open. This will be my 3rd house purchase, so I do at least know what I don't want.

Leadership camp starts tomorrow. I have so much material I want to cover. I am teaching them the Servant Leadership model. I believe this is the model I follow. I guess you have to asked those who worked with me. The more I study, the more I am convinced that this is the way to go. I have also decided to expose these kids to the servant-leaders around campus. Yes, this is cheaper than bringing someone end, but I am still not quite sure how the finances work with this gig. Anyway, I will be having fun and done by 12 noon each day. 4 day work week sorta.

Be Good!

No comments: