Sunday, May 25, 2008

I have missed you too!

Let me tell you the latest..

The last two Thursday's have been really bad healthwise. Two weeks ago I woke up to go to the bathroom, turn on the lights and fell to my needs. I got an eye infection(I guess from my contacts that I wear) It cause a dilemma for me because I did not have a replacement for chapel that day. This was 8th grade graduation( I did not get to go to) I had the 6th and 7th graders with me for chapel that morning. I thought someone had taken a knife and started cutting my eye it hurt so bad. This was around 2am. By 6am, I got one contact in and trying for the other one. The light was killing me. I drove the school in pain covering my bad eye. We did have chapel in the dark. The kids just thought it was a different chapel, not knowing about my pain. I won't go into how my eye doctor was my savior that day and tried on Monday to get me to do my eye exam and contact fitting again of course full price. NO WAY! I am still comfortable in my original contact lenses fully cleansed I might add.

The next Thursday(last week) I woke up to having a real bad cold with a cough that you might have thought I was dying. I am nursing this cold with over the counter drugs. The pharmacist recommended Claritin D and Musicnex. I think they work against each other. Last night was my best night of sleep and at 5:30am this morning I was WIDE awake. By 8am, I was coughing again. Stay tune Lord willing, I will be alive next Thursday for my new adventure.

This coming week will be my Leadership Camp. I am really wanting to build it into something that would be around a long time. Right now, we are looking at 12 participants. They say that this is not too bad for a first year camp. I love having the opportunity to teach and influence these young mind. I'll let you know how it goes.

Well, it is summer, which mean, I will get around to dating again. All my free time you know. I look forward to what God will bring my way this year. Everybody wants to say I am picky. (YOU GOT THAT RIGHT) i am just waiting for Miss Right to come my way. I'll post more later.....

2 comments:

James E. Miller said...

Wow. You had it pretty bad with the eye infection. I think it's funny that you did chapel with the lights off. Nice thinking...

TD said...

Just being a little creative gym. U know, thinking, just thinking.