Monday, July 30, 2007

Update from the Road

Well,

It has been good so far. I got the chance to see some people I have not seen in quite a while. I have to say, I do miss Texas. I drove around Desoto sunday afternnon to just look at the place that I had not been in over a year. I got the chance to worship at Creekside ( Rolling Hills) in their brand new building. This has been an answered prayer for them. They had over 400 people in attendance the very first sunday in the building. I have a lot of mixed emotions about my time at this place. Again, I will say I met some very wonderful people who have impacted my life and for that I will be forever grateful. I did have Country Fried Steak for lunch on sunday. I like the car I have rented for this very special week. I have been pondering whether to buy a new car. Hopefully, I won't, but this Cobalt rides pretty well.

I am on the campus of Oklahoma Christian where a good friend of mine( Nathan) invited to speak to his leadership camp. I am excited about tonight, but needed a break to report to you all. I will get a chance to have dinner tonight with KT and Jimmy( I posted their pictures in an earlier blog) Life is sooo good. We are eating in my favorite all time restaurant Cracker Barrel. Wish you were here, gonna go! Bye!

3 comments:

Katy said...

It was great to see you tonight TerryD!! We owe you for dinner next time though and we are getting it out there now...next time dinner is on us!!!

Rachel said...

Glad you are having a good trip!

Liz Moore said...

It was great to see you last week! Ashley said to tell you hi. Thanks again for El Fenix! I hope you've made it back safely. Have a great week!