Thursday, July 19, 2007

Crazy World!!!!


Well, it has been awhile. I did get much needed rest and want some more. I have many things coming up here in a few weeks. One more day of daycamp(8 weeks YIKES). I have been busy preparing to move. I get check off a few things:

Apartment-DONE
Lights-DONE
Gas-DONE plus $50 visa gift card- Yeh!
Cable- NOT NEEDED- You will not believe what they want to charge for a combo of direct tv without a sallelite disk( No this is not stolen cable)- Direc Path is the company.

Address change for mail, and other bills- TBD



I do have some other news that I can't report right now but will here in the near future. ( No, it is not marriage- I wish- My leasing consultant was pretty hot! But No!)


I have been reading some very interesting blogs lately. Check out Liz Moore and Terry Rush- they are both blogging some real good stuff here lately! I hope to blog soon! Upcoming trips- Dallas Texas, Edmond Oklahoma, and El Dorado, Arkansas! That's all for now!

2 comments:

Maria R. said...

Hey Terry, You are coming to Dallas? When?
Maria "Shuggy Duggy Duggy"

Liz Moore said...

You are so sweet! I'm glad you got some rest. Is there ever really enough rest? :) I'm glad your apartment is done! I know that's a load off your mind.

Don't forget to let us know when you're coming through Dallas. You're welcome to stay here. Can't wait to hear your news!