Friday, July 20, 2007

Travel plans over the next few weeks updated

Ok, here we go!





July 20-22 Rest at home
July 22-25 MORE REST AT HOME WITH THE NEPHEWS
July 25-28 Pack and move into new place





July 28- August 5
July 29-30 Edmond Oklahoma










July 31st Dallas, TX Frank Alexander's daughter wedding- Liz maybe Lunch today or the next day











August 3-5 Eldorado, Arkansas
August 5th Fly back to Georgia


August 6th Faculty/Staff Spiritual Renewal day- Back to work!

Camp is over! Good news to tell, problably after my trips.

3 comments:

Liz Moore said...

Sounds great!! Lunch would be good either day, just let us know. Email me your phone numbers. Somehow I never got the new ones transfered into my phone and I can't find the email. Have a great weekend! Looking forward to lunch!

Rachel said...

I hope your trips all go well and you have lots of fun!

James E. Miller said...

Hmmm...

I guess one trip to Knoxville - where you can't get cell phone service - was enough for you this summer.