Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Rest Rest Rest


Rest is coming! I am looking forward to getting out of town for a few days. No, I am not telling where I am going, just that it will be far from Georgia. Not Texas, not yet. I am working on a trip at the end of the month. I have found a condo and an apartment I like. I will see what will happen over the next few days.

I have found a new show to watch or it found me. It is called the Realestate Pro( I think) it is on the TLC channel. I love watching behind the scene stuff, like how it was made, and etc. Their marathons keep coming on tv on the weekend. Anyway, I like the program. He decides to buy a house, fix it up and on the market within a week. I am facinated because they never show any stumbling block for him. He gets it done. I continue to watch just to see what the cost to renevate and final sale price.

I was asked today, how long I stayed at Harding, and also Texas. I think the person asking the questions is trying to figure out how long I will be here at GAC. I don't plan on leaving. I did not plan on leaving Harding, or my first Texas ministy either. I think sometimes God allows you to explore. I saw Evan Almighty yesterday, it was funny and deep for me in understanding God. How he works in our lives and how he answers our request. I saw it with a bunch of day campers from 3rd grade to 8th graders. I like when I can go and leave a theatre being more challenge in my faith.


I will be not blogging for a few days. I hope to return next week with great news about where I will live and hopefully reveal my Texas plans. Good night!

2 comments:

Liz Moore said...

I'm glad the house things are looking up! Chris and I have watched that show also...it's pretty amazing. We did see one episode where they hit a few stumbling blocks. A previous contractor trying to take the property and finding termites. Then the contractors completely finished a whole wall before they had the exterminator come in. The whole room had to be redone. Anyway, it's a great show. Enjoy your time off and let us know when you're headed this way.

Rachel said...

Have a great restful time on your trip and hope you return to wonderful house plans!