Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Update

Everything is going well with my mom. I am along with my sisters are checking in more often. She is very lonely right now. Last week, was a setback. With family surrounding her, may make all the difference in the world. Keep my mom( Her name is Mary) in your prayers. It is sooo good to have my spiritual family surrounding me during all of this.

This week has been a busy one. I spoke today in High School chapel giving my testimony of what God has and is doing in my life. It was good for me to talk to them today. I also led our Junior High chapel reminding them about being good and being God. He loves them and they need to respect him always.

Chattanooga here I come with a bunch of 6th graders. Another trip, which are great to connect with kids. I have found myself really wanting to focus in on that lately. I did receive an email last week which I probably took the wrong way asking how am I connecting with our kids. The person was just asking a question and I took it as a threat. Anyway, all is good now.

God is good! Shine for him today!

No comments: