Sunday, October 7, 2007

Issues, Issues, Issues


Well, this should be an interesting post.....



Do you have issues? I did asked if you had issues not me. Don't we always think that other people have the issues and not you. I have known my issues for years. The question is how do you deal with your issues. Right now, I am enjoying Volleyball at North atlanta on Monday nights. I will leave when it the clock hits 9pm. Whenever the game ends near that time, I will leave. I generally don't attend too many African American churches because of the service length. This is interesting coming from a guy who attended: Methodist, Pentecostal, Baptist, and Church of christ joy buses all day on sundays. Today, I am good for about an hour and half, and I am looking to exist. Those who have worked with me in worship, know I like people to long for more worship and not give it all to them in one setting. I have issues. Small groups the last couple of sunday nights have been long. I am visiting different small groups to see where I fit. Everyone that I have attended have been long. I talking 3+ hours. They don't know that I am struggline thinking it is time to go home. Contrast this with going out to eat, I can stay all day talking around a meal. Many of my dinner dates, we have closed down the restaurant.
Issues, Issues, Issues.......
__________________________________________________________________
Jim Miller won! I could not watch the game. The dawg's are good. Tennessee came to work on Saturday. Jim check this out Regas Hahaha! I will be making my plans to come to knoxville soon. TD

2 comments:

James E. Miller said...

Wow, that's a great deal. You'd come out $15 ahead on that purchase!

I look forward to your coming to Knoxville. You really don't have to buy my dinner, and we certainly don't have to go to Regas!

And I've known you have issues for years! I'm sure you know mine, too...

Chad Gardner said...

What's up TD?! I stumbled across your blog from Jim Miller's site. I'm glad to find you so I can start catching up on what's going on in your world.