Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Praying

Right now I am praying about many things: New students and their families, Sinners all over the world, East Cobb church, GAC, Creekside Church in Texas, and much more. I pray for our country as I have for many years. I pray that those not liking this President will keep things civil. I hate what I see and what I hear. Adults needs to understand the next generation is watching us on how we deal with things we don't like. Can I say Kanye West? Some Adults should be ashamed of themselves. I am praying for adults everywhere to grow up if they have not yet.

I'm praying for my future. I will be 40 before you know it. I am doing as I always do some introspection, and making sure this is what I should and want to do. I don't know why I look at 40 as the half way point, but the closer I get the more I feel like it is.

Lastly, I am praying for you for coming my way via the blog.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Prayer is a wonderful thing! Love ya Terry!!!

Beverly Choate Dowdy said...

I agree that we need to pray about the lack of civility in our conversation about the President. I am saddended by the outrageous treatment of this fine man. He said it well recently at the national prayer breakfast--you can disagree with my policies without questioning my faith--or my citizenship.