Thursday, September 10, 2009

Found a Car!

Well, I found a car. It is a 2000 Chevy Metro. It was the right price. I have done all the necessary things today to make it legally mine. My sister actually drove it more than me today. I am now getting ready for Chicago. I have told myself to take some time to visit friends and have a little more fun away from my fun work. I really enjoy what i do. I just need a little balance. Truth be told I have never been balanced. I will be staying with my good friends from college Rich and Heather Little. It should be a great weekend. I hope yours is as well. Talk to Monday, hopefully sharing all the good that happened this weekend.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay for a 'new' car!!! I'm excited that you got one that will be good and last you til 2012 when you can pay cash for a new one! What a blessing!!

Have a super fun weekend in Chicago and the the Little's!!