Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Good day in Atlanta!

Well, today was a pretty good day. I have not found a car yet. I am wanting cheap so I can buy new all cash in 2012. The right one will come along. Tonight, I got a free dinner at our magazine sale kick off. This saved me money today. I did not spend a dime except the gas already in my tank. God is still good!

I have had several people to lose a family member here lately. I will continue to preach to my students and everyone else to spend the quality time you can with those you love. I am also encouraging people to be there for those you love. This is difficult for me at times because many of all the "can I borrow" offers. I want to be their emotionally not financially. It is hard, but must be done.

Going to Chicago at the end of the week to be with good friends of mine Rich and Heather Little. I will enjoy this weekend with them. I will lead worship on Sunday, but I always look forward to that every time I can. I even got an email today from another person from my college days just wanting to have that college worship experience at their church today. She said she misses it. I had a great time. She apologized for some people who loved to make fun. I was working for the Lord, so I did not mind.

I hope you are having a great week. Talk to soon!

No comments: