Saturday, December 6, 2008

To Be or not To Be

I am looking forward to down time in a few weeks for the holidays. I am planning on being bored. I want to know how that feels. My students often on Facebook will say they are bored. I will tell you about it later.

To be or not to be is the question of the day for me. I continue to learn more about Terry Davis daily. I am what I am. I like that statement as longs as I can change for the better. I so much what to get it right on everything. I have played the safe route for the most of my life. I will turn 38 this January, and lately doing a lot of introspection if that is the word I am trying to spell. I am looking forward to 2009. I will have my 20th High school reunion. So many of my friends have done well for themselves. I look forward to seeing them. To me I am to be what I am, and I look forward to hearing how others have done with their 20 years since high school.

We are closing down the semester. I have many goals already planned for 2009. I am wondering should i share them here or not. You will know soon or by the end of the month. I pray for you and your family, and hope this will be the best holiday for you. Be good!

1 comment:

Liz Moore said...

You are one person I know who is always trying to change for the better. I admire that about you. You have done a lot more in your 38 years for the Lord than a lot of people do in a lifetime. When you have your reunion you should be very proud of what you've accomplished and who you are regardless of what others may seem to have done. I am glad to call you my friend!

By the way, it's funny you would mention me holding the gate for you! I just told someone the other day about our agreement to hold the gate for each other as we slide under!! ha ha!! Good times!! And yes, I will still hold the gate for you!! :)