Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am having fun!

I am having so much fun here at the end of the semester. Today about 22 boys and 5 of my fellow teachers went to Jillian's for an afternoon of fun and games right here at the end. I told you before I have a wonderful boss. The students loved it. I believe the students did too. My hope is that this will be something I can do every 6 weeks next semester. I have a good life. I have great students.

The musical went well, and I am glad that it is over for now. I am looking forward to slowing down a little. I have said I want to be bored the next two weeks. We will see how long that last.

I have had some car trouble here lately. I would love to buy a new car or new to me car. I can afford it as well. Issue: My current car is just old and starting to show the wear and tear. As I have stated before, it is still cheaper than a new car right now. I do watch the car sales promo's each week.

Christmas Break is finally here after one exam period tomorrow. I look forward to saying Hallelujah!

No comments: