Monday, December 22, 2008

Tonight

I have a very full day today. I got some last minute shopping done, and visited with some people I have not done so in a while. I had lunch with a friend driving thru with his dad. His dad gave us both fatherly advice about turning 38 unmarried.

Unmarried! This has come up alot as it usually does during the holidays. I am not too concern until others bring it up. Every Christmas party I have been to this year the subject keeps coming up I know I am loved and many are concerned or care about my dating life. I am doing ok. As I posted earlier, I am enjoying the very life God has given me. I know I am picky- I actually enjoy joking about it. Do know I have seen my share of bad relationships. I am doing fine. I enjoy coming home. It maybe an empty condo- I enjoy my solitude. Nobody at my house thinks I am wrong or have the wrong opinion. Married people hate that I guess about single people. It is like they want us to be miserable too. I don't want that. I do want children-If there is any concern on my part is this issue of wanting children. Time is ticking, but i will not be pressured to marry the wrong person.

Next subject, I went to another Christmas party tonight. I am actually tired of holiday food. I have had too much. I did enjoy visiting with people. I need to do more of it.

Tomorrow, nothing is planned. I can't wait to see what comes up.

2 comments:

Liz Moore said...

When the time is right God will put just the right person in your life. Enjoy your time! Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Blessings to you in the New Year!

Sook said...

Interesting...I was looking for a recipe for Chocolate Thunder....just happened to open your blog. I like it. Happy New Year.

Sooky - The Journey