Thursday, December 11, 2008

What is going on?

Right now I am finishing up this semester with many service project with my junior high kids. I love to serve. My prayer is that my students will get into serving as well. I have the best boss who rarely ever tells me no. I do feel pretty good where I am today.

Christmas Musical is going on at church. We had a technical rehearsal tonight. It was the best so far since I have been at East Cobb. Ray Hawkins does a great job directing and putting this thing together. I think he is my long lost brother from another mother. He does a lot of good. I trust this about him, and love partnering with at East Cobb.

Christmas and a new year is upon us. I am going to be taking it easy. 2009 should be a great year for me. I don't know why, but I just believe it should be a great year. I will turn 38. I am looking forward to it instead of dreading it like the last 2 years. We will have to see what God has planned for me next year.

I am very happy being in a country that is suppose to be struggling financially, give as it does around this time of year. I worked today in a local ministry that serves as a food bank and to witness the good spirit of the people is amazing. God is Good!

Be safe this holiday!

No comments: