Sunday, November 30, 2008

Is it time for a new car?

I don't know what it is, but I have have the urge to buy a "new car to me". I love my explorer. It has been good to me. Here is what I got- you can help me decide: Problems: New tires soon" I did a 360 today getting off of the highway after church. ($400 to replace all 4 tires) Driver seat is broken( It is like a rockin chair)($250 to fix) Gas mileage is less than 20 miles per gallon( So, a gallon a day- I am currently burning) Stoppage of the wife hunt- No woman will want to ride in my explorer in it's current state.

It could be me, or seeing to many car commercials. I hope you saw "New to me" new car. What do you think? I know I should get more responses since I put the wife hunt in there. We will see. I will try to post some pictures tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'll just pray and be content that I have a car that runs.

2 comments:

Ann said...

That's a hard one. No car payment means a lot. That's always when we've been able to finally get ahead. What about putting the "payment" money into a savings account and then that will give you more downpayment when you do decide to buy a sparkling new car.

Hope you had a good thanksgiving!

TSL said...

Your blog is so full of warmth that I am certain the right woman will not care what you drive.