Monday, November 10, 2008

What a day!

I have had one of those days. You know that day that everywhere you turn there is a problem. I still doing good today. I am gong to leave work and go to my favorite restaurant- "Cracker Barrel". I guess most people drown their sorrows with alcohol, Food would be my choice. I do justify it by saying, I got to eat somewhere why not my favorite. Those of you concerned about me blowing my diet, don't worry, I'm not on one. I look this good without dieting! HA!

I will be heading to New Orleans this week to survey our mission trip during winter break. I look forward to our kids going, and watching along side of them as they experience helping those they do not know. This is why I love my job(ministry) so much. I get to do so many great things!

Dating, Dating, Dating! It this is all I will say about that!

Church is good. We are getting ready for our Christmas Musical!

Family is not bad, they love to give me true's about myself. I need to share it with you one of these days. Not today, I'm going to Cracker Barrel!

No comments: