Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday!

Well, it has been a week already. I am sitting in my office just being very thankful for the very life that God has given me. I have wonderful students and a fantastic job. I think tonight will be a night to go out and see a movie. Have not done that in awhile. Can we say steak for dinner? Normally, on Friday's I am exhausted, but today I'm feeling pretty good.

Service, Service, Service is what I am doing with the kids right now. We were going to Rainbow Omega tomorrow but It was cancelled. I have a free Saturday, which is rare. I will catch up on some sleep, and spend some time with my nephews.

I just got a great idea. I will go and pick up my nephews for a boys weekend. You know the kind which includes video games, eating out, and sporting event. I think that is what I will do. Thank you for joining me in my thinking out loud moment. Have a bless weekend!

No comments: