Thursday, September 25, 2008

Weekend is coming!

Well, we are now 11-5 since I last reported. A couple of wins and a couple of losses. I hate to lose. I really hate to lose. Anyway, we have 1 more real game and another Tournament. It has been fun, but I hate to lose.

October 4th is the last day of games. We have been going since July 25th. Short season? Long season? You decide?

October is here and the weather will change. I can get rid of my sweat towel. I love cooler weather. It is here especially in the morning! Yeah!

Travel is on my mine. Thanksgiving Break is near and Christmas is around the corner. Shall I come and visit you? Gas prices are high, but I am ready to get out of town.

Weekend is coming! Weekend is coming!

1 comment:

Liz Moore said...

Congrats on a great volleyball season! Thanks for putting Chris up for a few days!