Sunday, September 7, 2008

37 reasons why I love my life today September 7, 2008

1. Life is very good for me today.
2. My family is great! (mom,sisters, nephews,and nieces)
3. I have a wonderful church I am a part of.
4. I have the best job(ministry) in America.
5 I love how God continues to give me wonderful ministry opportunities.
6. I have good friends who care for me.
7. I am a blessed person financially.
8. I am good spiritually today.
9. I am aware of my health issues.
10. I am aware of the things to make me a better person.
11. I am a volleyball coach.
12. I am a friend to many.
13. I know what I hate.
14. I know what I like.
15. I am single.
16. I am not married.
17. I do not have children.
18. I own my own condo.
19. I do not have car payments.
20. I am relatively healthy today.(Blood sugar- only issue)
21. I get to lead worship anytime I like on a regular basis.
22. I have great bosses (Misty and Dr. Ray)
23. I have a clean condo today. (Thanks Deonte)
24. I love Junior High kids!
25. I am loved.
26. I am having fun teaching bible everyday.
27. I have health insurance.
28. I love Church potlucks! (Good job today East Cobb)
29. I love the 12:11 service at East Cobb!
30. I have money in my retirement account.
31. I love Georgia.
32. I love the Georgia Bulldawgs.
33. I have a dirty car inside and out!
34. I love to give.
35. I love to serve.
36. I love God.
37. I love Jesus.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What a great list! We love you TD!!

Liz Moore said...

Ok, so was Sunday your birthday?!?! Great list!!

TD said...

No, My birthday is January 9th. Not too early to start shopping! HA!